ATT freedom of speechers: we must counter act this?

http://advocacy.barackobama.com/healthcare/campaigns/6/call_scripts/16/call_sessions/new?source=20090806

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ACLJ.org to petition against this awful bill putting America back 300 steps towards Russia.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Ummm ... the link took me to a page for finding the phone number of my Congressman, and encouraged me to call my representatives to endorse that we need health care change. It was a site of Obama and the Democratic National Committee.

No ACLJ in sight ... nor anything about a particular bill. If you are referring to the Health Care bill, I agree with your characterization, but do you have a different link??

Thanks.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• follow aclj/jordan sekulow on twitter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• what's the question, and what's it got to do with AT&T ?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009