Can you say a prayer today for these missing Christians in Yemen?

http://www.sabanews.net/en/news190812.htm

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, but I will for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Nine foreigners, seven Germans (a family including three children and other two nurses), a Briton and a South Korean were kidnapped in Yemen's restive Saada region on June 12.

Three bodies identified as two German nurses and a South Korean teacher were found in the governorate three days later. The dead were apparently shot dead by their captors.

Germany believes al-Qaeda was behind the kidnapping and slayings.

The German Intelligence Services has said that the abduction and killing of German nationals along with others bore the hallmarks of al-Qaeda.

The foreign kidnapped all worked for World Wide Services Foundation, a Dutch international relief group that has been helping the medical sector in Saada for 30 years.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Tell you what!  Since you have appointed yourself their champion, why don't you go to Yemen and look for them.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We will help pack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• , 2009 by: 2mothershelpers
    Nine foreigners, seven Germans (a family including three children and other two nurses), a Briton and a South Korean were kidnapped in Yemen's restive Saada region on June 12.
    ~~~
    I will pray and please keep me informed.
    Thanks for the post.
    Just egnor the band of 8 that come and try to kill all the Christian and moral Q/A.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 2:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Hey beeky, how 'bout we exchange YOU for them? Works for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, Having sorrow in my heart daily? How long will my enemy be exalted over me?
    Consider and hear me, O Lord my God; Enlighten my eyes, Lest I sleep the sleep of death; Lest my enemy say, "I have prevailed against him''; Lest those who trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
    But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
    I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me. (Psalm 13)
    ~~~~
    May the Lord be about this business quickly and relieve their sufferings.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 2:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Hey BB did you know your buddy wildflowergal has been suspended?   Guess who's next?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Hey anon   sticking out tongue

beeky

• Okay, is it because they are Christian women that ppl are being mean about it. I would hope we would pray for anyone who has been kidnapped over there but in this case the women are Christian and yet some of u are upset becasue someone is concerned and asking for prayer and safety for them. It's sad and yes I will pray for the women who have been kidnapped but my heart is hurting and sad at the responses that have been given... not of compassion but of hate.  I know there are women of different beliefs on here other than Christianity.. but couldn't a positive thought, word, energy... something be offered for these women rather than the negative responses. 

sad

bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009