Help please.

I got confirmed pregnant, 4 weeks, at the doctors a few days ago. Today since about 6 hours ago I've been having sporadic pains in my abdomen but no bleeding or even spotting. A bit like cramping. Is there anyway this could be something normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• uuummmm never had that with my two pregnancies id call the doc and tell them
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• it could be implantation, it can cause cramping. i would say not to worry too much if you're not bleeding but even that can be from implantation. either way, your peace of mind is not served here. call your OB and see how concerned s/he is.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 1:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yes ists very posible it can be something normal... Dont want to be TMI or anything but have you been going to the bathroom normaly.... It can oftin be something as simple as gas pains which can be extramly painful at times and can seem crampy... If it keeps up and your worried just call your doc and they can reasure you... I was parranoid because I had a previous misscarage so every little feeling I kinda freaked out over... lame I know but I managed to make it through... probable drove my doc nuts but I like to say better safe then sorry :)... Congratts to you and hope you feel better
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Um sounds normal to me only cause I had it when I was at this stage. I had very strong cramps went to see my doc and was out within 5 mins tellling me it was normal. It is all ur other organs and muscles stretching and making room
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I had some cramping early on too, with both my pregnancies. Of course if you are worried you should call your doctor, but in my opinion, as long as they are not severe cramps and there is no blood it sounds normal to me. Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Sounds normal to me. I had cramping with both of my babies. My period was still trying to come thru. Its just your body going through the changes but call your dr anyway to get an ultrasound. Being safe won't hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would call your doctor you go to for pregancy check-ups. they can give you varitey of ideas and what you can do on how to handle them. don't worry to much, cause that is not good for the baby. I wsh you the best of luck and congrats.
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2009