I need ideas for a tattoo.

Ok I already know what I'm getting done, I want my daughters date of birth but in Roman Numerals. But I want to add something cute to it, she's a scorpio so I was thinking something like that, but I really don't want a scorpion LOL. I really like hearts and stars. So yeah I'm open to any ideas thanks, oh yeah this will be on my the inside of my wrist so it won't be very big.

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 1:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I just got 3 little star behind my ear since I have 2 boys and 1 girl. I got 2 of the stars baby blue and 1 of them pink, they're super tiny and can only be seen if your right behind me or I show you. I was contemplatingmy wrist. I think her birth date in roman and then maybe a pink stars or pink hearts around it????

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You should get it done with tinkerbell dust
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• the astrological symbol is the M with a tail.

you could tie that in and have the stars swirling around it with the date intertwined somehow
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Why don't you get stars in the shape of a heart around the roman numerals? Talk to the tattoo artist doing it, they would be able to help you and tell you what will work based on the size of your wrist.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would add her name, but put in old english or something you think looks rights. maybe a nickname that you have given her since birth, or a rose , heart, star, anything that you want to be stuck with for life, make it come from the heart. that ay you know where it came from, (Love) good luck!
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2009