Is it normal?

I'm 7mths prego and I love my DH. At first I would look at him and be ready to jump on him. Well now I still feel the same way when i see him but once we get intimate I'm ready to get him off me. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, totally normal. Your body is going through crazy amounts of changes and a loss of sex drive is one of the many things that can happen while pregnant.

Don't worry, your hormones will eventually settle down after the baby is born(not right away though) and you'll be back to normal.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Everything is normal when you're pregnant.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 2:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• totally normal. make sure he knows that you're not rejecting him, but that you really don't "FEEL" like it. you'll likely feel like this till the last few weeks of pregnancy, and then you might have a hormonal surge toward the end that will make you want to again.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yep, it's normal! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yup, and it took me almost 2 years after my daughter was born to get back into the swing of things
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009