Babyshower Ideas

I'm planning my own babyshower and I need some help on what types of food to have. Can anyone help me out?

Se-Se

Asked by Se-Se at 1:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for mine my mom did...chicken salad sandwiches, and chips and dips, and then just a veggie tray.
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• If you wont be having a big cake you could always do mini cheesecakes..they are just cheesecakes the size of cupcakes and are the BOMB!
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My MIL had all very lady like finger foods. It was in the early afternoon so it was sort of a tea time thing. We had finger sandwiches (little egg salad, tuna salad, chicken salad, ham salad, and seafood salad sandwiches), scones, cookies, and a fruit salad. It was very tasty. Oh and then lots and lots of desserts!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• To make it really fun only have the foods that you have craved while being pregnant! I had mine a month ago and we had Tacos, Butter fingers, Chicken wings, and fried donuts with sugar!! Oh and sladitos and pickels!
    ALDmama

Answer by ALDmama at 4:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would serve baby size food, to go with theme lol! Congrats and wish you the best of luck!
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 8, 2009