2nd Trimester sickness

With my first pregnancy I had LOTS of morning sickness throughout the day during my first trimester. With this pregnancy I didn't expirience any. I'm now 20 weeks (and four days). The past couple of days I've been feeling quesy (sp?), but no actually getting sick... I don't have another appointment for two weeks so I was wondering if anyone else has went through this. I eat and then feel sick to my stomach. Nothing really tastes right. Water even has a funny taste. Am I getting sick, or is this normal?

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 2:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've heard of pregnancy making everything taste funny, like your taste buds change. And I also know that when my second trimester started, I got a stuffy nose that still hasn't gone away. I'll be 30 weeks on monday and I don't think I've smelled properly for about 10 weeks, it definatly puts a damper on flavor.
    Since you aren't throwing up I wouldn't worry about it, but if you start having really bad sickness in the second tri, when you didn't have any in the first, you need to call your doc.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:23 PM on Aug. 7, 2009