Is there a legitimate work from home site?

I know that there out there, places where I can work from home. I have done a massive search on-line and all I can find are scams or porn-webcam stuff. I really need t he money, I have a 2 month old at home who I am breast feeding and I am not ready to leave the home to go back to work. Is there anyone out there that can point me in the right direction?

oooohmicka

Asked by oooohmicka at 2:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• Check this out... It will help...

Sabrina's Closet

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Congrats on your little angel. My daughter just turned 1 and I LOVED nursing her, now I'm 32 weeks preggo with our 2nd little girl.
    I found Ameriplan through a friend, it is a home business that you can work when you want so it's super flexible for a nursing mommy :) I work when my little one naps right now. Or when the hubby comes home to play with her.
    The Company is 17yr old so well established and they offer us Daily Pay-Benefits-5 websites-Training and support-Discounts at TONS of retailers(inlcluding an online baby store) and more Plus I don't have to do any cold calling or selling so that was nice.
    Let me know if you think you might be interested. I Love it and the income potential is amazing :) You can email me at:
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    770-728-9938.
    Good Luck girl with your search and baby!!! God Bless
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I work from home with 2 little boys at home with me ages 5 and 2. I know what it is like to have a child and not want to leave them. I was in that situation with my secon done. I with a comp that just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There is no sales, no taking of inventory, no parties, no MLM! Feel free to contact me by email at rebeccabowen@live.com or you can send me a message or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. Thanks, hope we can talk soon!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 4:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Can you write? If so, you might be able to write articles online. Let me know.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• www.workplacelikehome.com has lots of companies listed. You can read the good, bad, and ugly and decide which job works for you. I've worked for a couple of them. Lots of info on the site. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Hi there,
    I have a 2 year old son and 5 month old daughter (who is constantly nursing.) I completely understand how you feel. I recently started working from home. I work with a great team; we work for Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID… NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2009