Low Progesterone? Luteal Phase Defect?

I took an OPT and it said I ovulated 7 days before my period started, indicating I have Luteal Phase Defect, or low progesterone, something along those lines. Any ladies out there who have had the same problems? What course of action did you take? I really don't want to go on Clomid, as I heard is causes headaches and I already suffer from the migraines. OUI!!!Anyone know of any natural cures for such things?

burning_woman

Asked by burning_woman at 2:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Talk to your doctor. There may be other options. I always had to take progesterone to maintain a pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Try taking your temp and checking your cervical mucus instead. It is a lot more reliabe than OPK's. You might acutally have a short Luteal Phase, but taking your temp is the best way to figure that out.
    Try fertilityfriend.com
    nickat

Answer by nickat at 2:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009