Feet question

Do you get calluses in the ball of your foot? I work on my feet all day, and most times wear heels. After a few hours my feet hurt really bad. Not just these calluses (although they hurt most) but my entire foot! How can I fix my feet? Would soaking them in some type of sollution help? I also try to put soft pads in the balls of my shoes, but that only helps a little. Staying off my feet won't work, and wearing flats isn't an option either b/c of how I need to dress for work.

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 2:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• I guess it depends on where you work...
    You could always slip out of your shoes whenever you possibly can, and curl your toes - flex them to give them some circulation. And during breaks and lunches - slip out of them...
    Dr. Scholl's - I think - makes gel inserts for your heels that work pretty well. I have some in mine.

As for at home... a warm soak and rubbing your feel help mightily.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2009