Cervix- How does if feel?

How does your cervix feel when your pregnant? Right now mine feels firm like a firm lump up there. i am 10 DPO to early to test, what do ya think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• o_O
    I couldn't really feel my cervix until I started going into early labor.. then I could feel it.. almost like it was swollen and kind of "sticking out"
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It depends on what part of your cycle you are in and every woman may be somewhat different. But for me (and have read that this is true for many women) It is round and firm in the begining of your cycle, then as you begin to ovulate, it softens a bit. Then, after you are done ovulating, it starts to firm up again. I have heard that some women can't feel their cervix at all (I couldn't feel it very well until after I had my daughter) now it rests really low, as if it has dropped some and I can feel it very easily (which worries me cause hubby and I have been TTC for a year and a half and nothing so I hope it doesnt have anything to do with that).
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009