We All Know Obama Wants To Regulate Who Gets End Of Life Care What Is Next Early Life Care For Premies? Obama Didn't Vote To Protect Them Will He Pay For Their Care If UHC Passes?

What do you think? Will he restrict neo-natal care for micro-premies?

miriamz

Asked by miriamz at 2:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think you have every right to be concerned! We know the HR3200 currently will restrict the enrollment of those with special needs. You will also not be able to add the new baby to your private insurance if you still have it because they won't be able to make additions to the policies.

Right now I only trust what I read myself! The government has lied about so much that I don't trust them at all. If they want us to have a little faith they need to flesh this bill out with exactly what it will and won't cover and they need to toss a few things like making new policies illegal.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't doubt it.  We all know he has no respect for the unborn.  I don't know why anyone should expect him to have respect for the elderly either.  He sure didn't respect his own grandmother.  Douche bag that he is!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/06/AR2009080603854.html?hpid=topnews

Great article about complete falsehoods and the reasons behind them...as it pertains to health care reform and politics
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• HA! I don't trust anything pertaining to the msm.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

Who do you trust? politicians? Fox news?????

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I read the article, Sweets. It might be more unbiased, called Republicans "terrorists" kinda makes me wince. Also makes me doubt if his information isn't biased FOR the bill, since his whole argument is "the Republicans are lying!"
    Are some people over-reacting about the bill? Yes.
    Is there misinformation? Yes.
    However, not all the complaints are wrong, nor invalid. This bill is too large, too all-encompassing, and too expensive. I think most people in the US, after reading it, would agree with that. We ARE in the middle of a recession, tax payments are down, the deficit WAY up, and we are STILL fighting a war with no end-date in sight.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm asking because so far every promise he's made about taxes has been broken. What else should we question? I say everything.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 3:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Where do you find this stuff? There hasn't been a single president since the judicial ruling in Roe v. Wade who has ended abortion--you really need to stop implying supporting a woman's right to make choices for herself in regard to ending or maintaining a pregnancy equates to personal massacre on the part of the incumbent. Again, the bill being written and moved through congress is not UHC, it is HCR. The two are different and not synonymous at all. One is government control of health care (UHC) the other is regulation of the health care system--insurance, pharmaceutical companies, etc. No one is for killing babies or euthanizing the elderly as some are insisting. Once it is passed in some form and begins to take effect, you will see your paranoia and attention wasted on scare tactics could have been much better spent.

PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 3:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Manco, I agree that it is slanted in one direction, just as this question is......
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Call my question slanted but when Obama was in The Illinois State Senate he wouldn't vote for health care for babies who survived abortion. I don't think it's such a stretch to go from that to denying health care to micro-premies when there are limited resources thanks to the government. It won't be very high on Obama's priority list to care for those babies imho.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 4:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2009