How often do u do it ? lol

TMI I know but just curious??? My husband works 84 hrs a week and we like never get the chamce so it makes me feel kind of weird ....Even though I know we just dont have the time right now.... What about u??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We have a three year old and an almost three month old. It seems like there is no time at all for sex. Since our baby was born we've only done it like twice. We've done more of other kinds of sex play but honestly I feel weird too. I know that right now we're just exhausted and have no time but it would sure be nice to be able to have sex again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• About 3-4 times a week... but umm why is this in the toddler section?
    Anonymous

• I have the same situation here. We laugh and say do you remember when we woke up early for work just to have sex in the morning, or took a long lunch at home. Now we resort to Sunday after Church because the kids go to grandma's with all their cousins so we get a couple hours of alone time. Occasionally we sneak it in during the week, but not often sorry I wish I had more news for ya! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Weird section for this question. But to answer your question, every day. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I have a one year old...at least 2-3 times a week but this last week we have been every day. It varies. He works days and I work evenings so usually we do it right after we get DS down for bed.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 3:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Sex can be so overrated when your 8.5 months pregnant and have a 20 month old! My DH works 70 plus hours a week and I work Sat nights so I try to give him oral a couple times a week and in return he gives me a back rub then we have sex lol every friday late sat and sometime sun... But sometimes it can be every other weekend thing! TMI I know! But keepin him taken care of when Im not really up to fully doin it seems to work for him just fine,
    ALDmama

Answer by ALDmama at 3:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We hgave sex everyday and we have a 14 month old. Everyone has there own needs so everyone is different..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My husband works 74 hours a week. At night. He comes home in the am right after I get up (got kids to deal with). He works while I'm sleeping. No sex here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• he unemployed we go at it every day almost
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• And frequency of sex has what to do with toddlers? Your question doesn't even involve a toddler...it involves a hard working husband. Why is it in this section?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009