• In the Spotlight:

Toddlers and Concerts

I won 2 tickets to a Corey Smith concert and cannot find a babysitter and really want to go. My DD is under the age of 2. Am I allowed to take her to the concert for free?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've never heard of Corey Smith, but most concerts are WAY TOO LOUD for toddlers. I'd keep looking for a babysitter. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You wouldn't have a good time taking a toddler to a concert. I couldn't even watch Horton hears a Who with mine, LOL! But we had a nice chat with the concession people while he ran up and down the halls.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• How are we supposed to know? You have to call the venue where the concert is taking place! What is their policy??

One of the main theaters here charges a seat for ANY one. Another after 12 months of age.

What steps are you taking to protect the toddler's ears?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2009