Uncomfortable cramps and pressure! Please help!

I am 36 weeks, I will be 37 weeks on Monday. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and I was almost a cm dilated. This is my second pregnancy, my first was a breeze and I knew I was in labor because my water broke. The past few days I have been feeling cramps and pressure in my bottom area, it is to the point that I can barely walk at times! I was just wondering what is going on? I didn't feel this for my first pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think its just normal hunny, i feel the same way to the extreme today. im dilated to 3 and this is my 3rd baby. but i have been this way for about 1-2 weeks now and still no baby.lol. but hey u might be lucky and this might be ur time to pop out your little one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I figured it was normal. I am curious if maybe I am dilating more or what. I have been having pressure for weeks, but it was every so often, these past few days it has been non stop! Hopefully we are both almost ready to meet our little ones! Good luck to you and thanks for posting!!!!
    mommyamber2009

Answer by mommyamber2009 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009