bankrupcy? Have u filed before?

is it worth it to just start over fresh??? how bad is it on u? I am wondering cause me and my husband have old debt that we just dont know where to start... I know it looks bad for 7 yrs or 10 yrs ....Have any of yall filed before? I am not trying to not pay my bills so please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but i am seriously thinking about it!

I have waited and tried to clear up my credit i had CC's when i was a TEEN.

I was stupid and wrecked my credit i am almost 30 and my husband is the only one whom has the credit, i am sick of trying to work with these people ...IT NEVER honestly drops off!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• If you have a huge debt it is totally worth it ,it is a fresh start and takes alot of stress off your marriage. But shop around for the best price b/c some lawyers charge way too much. The fees for the paperwork are $350.00 which include court fees the rest of the fees are the lawyers. So you should be looking at a grand total of $1,000.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009