Myspace?

my step daugter wants a myspace becuase she sees me on it all the time.im thinking i should becuase when i was 16 my mom said i couldnt have a myspace untill i was 18 and i got one anyway becuase all my friends had one.but at the same time i dont think i should becuase shes only 7 and i dont want anything to happen to her!but ill also be monitering what she does and i dont want her to go behind my back and get one.what do you think?

JessiAndMyAnty

Asked by JessiAndMyAnty at 3:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I wouldn't
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think it'd be a great way to bond with her. As long as she's open about it and you help her set up it and monitor it and have her as a friend so you can see what she posts and her her friends are.... I think the key is being involved with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't let a seven year old have a MySpace. I'm sorry, but no way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• not a seven year old. no . shes way too young.16 sure thats fine. but 7..is WAY TOO YOUNG. IMO. she could really have something happen. i wouldnt take the chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• wait til about 13. 7 is way too young. you have to be 13 to even open a myspace account.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 3:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No not at 7.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Unless you are her legal guardian, you do not get a say in this

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009