As a young woman, were you ever intimately with an older man?

Have you ever been, intimately, with an older man....a significantly older man? No, I don't mean like forty years or anything....I mean, like, twenty to twenty five years older at most. What was the experience like for you, especially if you were a young woman at the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• when I was 25 I lived with a man who was 48. He was about perfect. We planned our wedding. He had 4 kids and I had 3 kids. We all got along well. He was amazing. He just forgot to tell me he was already married! Boy, did I feel stupid. yes I moved out and moved on

Answer by admckenzie at 3:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• well... i was in a realtionship w/ a man who was 42 while i was 17 .. the expierane was bad it was a abusive realtionship and i wanted out but now loookin back he had a real smooth way of talking u into something and i was yonyg and stupid. the sex was normal i guess same old same old .. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yes. i was with a man 20 years older than me, i loved it. not just the love making but the whole relationship. needless to say we didnt last simply because of distance from each other.(i moved 2500 miles away) but when we do see each other...the chemistry is still there. but in the long hull,..now i do believe that age is just a number but in the long hull i could never be with him exclusivly because of that. right now our age diff is not an interferrence..when im 40 and hes 60 it will be an interferrence..and so on and so fourth.but i say if you're comfortable with it than be with him.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yes! At the time, I was 19 and he has just turned 34 “that” should have been the man I should had married. Twenty years ago,
    Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• When I was 25, I was a student at the local college and became friends with my French Teacher who was 55 at the time. During the semester, we grew closer and by the end of the semester - well, we became intimate. However, he was unable to "perform." We parted ways shortly after when I found out he had a 30 year old girlfriend who threatened me with violence if I didn't stay away from him. I complied very readily! But I was left with the impression that men over 50 could no longer have sex. Boy was I wrong!!! My fiance is almost 55 and is just as capable and ready as any 25 year old.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My wonderful boyfriend is 18 years my senior. He is the love of my life, he loves my children, cares even about my mother! He calls just to make sure that she is okay.He is a beautiful loving man.,I am so proud he is mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i dated a guy that was 3 years younger then my dad and he had a daughter a year older then me and a daughter a year younger then me it was ok at the time however at the time i was on drugs and he was using drugs to control me but he did treat me like a princess lol got rid of the drug problem and he decided hed rather be with his ex lol she was also about 25 years younger then him
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2009