have u ever been to jail?

just curious I have for a realllllly stupid reason whenI was 19. I got into a fight with my bf at the time. lol. I am now 26. Have any of yall?

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope but I wanna know what it is like, not that I would do something stupid just to go there, lol.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My SO is in jail. I've never been and never want to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• nooooo
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yes maam, several times i'm not proud of. The first couple of times were when I was younger and stupid. But it was in the jail in my tiny hometown so I knew everyone there and it wasn't scary. Not as scary as my mom coming to pick me up, I almost asked them if I could stay!
    But I did go when I was older too for a stupid reason. A traffic ticket that never got taken care of. That one I went to "The Big house!" I was so scared, being in with the "real criminals" seeing girls strung out on drugs lining up for their meds. Me and another girl quickly became friends because we were both freaked out. She was there for a better reason. She beat the hell out of her boyfriend and the girl he was cheating on her with in her own house! Not that I condone that kind of behavior but it makes a better answer when someone asks you why you are in there. Better then "Oh I forgot to pay my ticket!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Not proud of it but yes :( I deserved it, I was young, stupid, and thought I was above the law. It only took once for me to learn my lesson thou. There is NOTHING more scary than being the only little scared white girl, in a room full of SCARRY black ghetto girls. I was from a small town, and got put in the Milwaukee Jail- MILWAUKEE EEEEEK! NEVVVERR AGGAIIN!

They would bark at me, and yell things at me, and corner me, push me. Needless to say, they didn't much like white folk!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Only been there to visit someone else.

Los Angeles County Jail is NOT the place you wanna spend your 30th birthday..... even on THIS side of the plexiglass. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009