Any Mommies Out There That Are On The PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrom) Diet?

Hi,
I am borderline to having PCOS my doctor said that I can stop my body from going that direction if I loose weight and get more physically fit. I am interested in starting a PCOS diet. I am curious if anyone on here has any information or reccomendation for a diet that goes along with PCOS so I can start getting my body away from PCOS so I don't risk my health or having future children! I am going to be starting an exercise program which will help a lot and I am not morbidly overweight but I need to loose a few lbs. Any suggestions.
Those of you with PCOS check out the web site SOULCYSTERS.COM they have alot of information on this disorder and its all about PCOS! I have posted on there too. But wouldn't hurt to get advice from anyone I can!
Thank you!
Vickie

JulyMomma21

Asked by JulyMomma21 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have PCOS and so does my oldest dd. I've never heard of a diet for it. I have 3 children and she has two. We never had a problem with having children.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009