What do you wear to a 50th wedding ann.

So its my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding ann tomorrow and i literally have nothing to wear. I come from a really country country family so being that fancy fancy isnt nessicassary, however i just had a baby and i am not back to my normal size and even tho i can get my jeans on my shirts are really tight and make me look fatter... I just dont know what to wear. any ideas on something cute but not over the top that will look good post-pregnancy.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 3:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you dont know what to wear always always always wear black.. it hides the extra pounds and it's classy.. go with a black tunic if you have that baby bulge still going on.. i'm sure whatever you choose will be great!!
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• There are some really cute big shirts and tunics, especially if you don't need to be fancy. I'd look for something loose and comfortable.....and by the way, I think it's great that you can get your jeans on!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i would wear a sundress.... like one that fits good in the bust area and then hangs down (not a moo-moo LOL). that won't be fancy and you will still look nice, plus most places have their summer clothes marked down bc they are bringing in fall stuff :)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009