What does your Child do to drive you crazy & How old are they?

Our 13month old has started driving me crazy recently, if she doesn't get her way she has this scream & cry that makes me want to rip my hair out! If you tell her "No", it doesn't even faze her now, she is very persistent. If you don't read a book she picked within 20 seconds, it goes threw at you and in your face sometimes, even tho the book has been read about 20times. lol

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 3:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 8 year old has perfected the "mom please" whine. You know the one that goes "Mooom pleeeaasse, please mooom, but mooom I said pleaaassse!" interspersed with me saying "I said no! Stop asking!"
    My 2 yr found out that he can punch pretty hard and practices on me, his dad, his brothers, anyone within reach!
    Gotta love these kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yesterday when i was in my bedroom trying to put are 9 month down for a nap, my soon to be 6 yr old was putting toilet paper in the toilet, then digging it out and throwing to make it stick on the walls!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You just covered what I go through with my 14 month old son.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• haha yeah right, my dd knows not to throw stuff @ me, or punch me, she'd get her butt tore up!

what she does to annoy me, although it's not intentional b/c she's 3, is when i tell her to pick up something she's like "where i don't see it" even though it's right in front of her face....he daddy does the same thing lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• LaurenKaye29 - I know how you feel then! lol She is driving me nuts Today, all she has done is wine and cry if she hasn't got her way. AHHHHHHHH!!!!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 3:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• The oldest out of my three children is the one who drives me crazy right now.
    She is obnoxious, irresponsible, immature, ignorant, rude, condescending, unappreciative, and believes that the world revolves around her.
    She is 20 years old and has a 6 month old baby girl. They both live with us and I am the one raising my granddaughter 90% of the time because my daughter loves the 'image' of being a mother, but not the actual duties.
    She feels that because she has a job and is not in the house most of the time then she should not have to have any part of helping to clean it at all. That includes her baby's dishes, bottles, & her own room.
    She told me once how she expects me to wash her clothes and from that point on I wash the whole basket in one wash, detergent only, put them all in the dryer, and then throw them on her bed unfolded. I told her I'm not her maid.
    Okay, I'm done venting. Thanks for listening. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm 22 and I got Pregnant at 21, but I've been with my Husband for 5 years. I've always been a very responsible person anyway. Your granddaughter will end up going to you for everything other than her mother, thats what happened with me and my mom. My parents were always fighting, so I always stayed at my grandmother's house like 75% of the time, when I was growing up I went to my Grandmother for everything until the day she died. My Grandmother was my rock, I still miss her to this day....
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 5:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2009