Mom's should not be able to get sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

whenever i'm sick that's when everyone goes nuts, everyone gets mad at me because i'm sick. my son is mad at me because we are not going to the playground because i don't want to move let alone chase 3 kids around in the sun. it's the only night when my baby stays up crying all night, nobody lets me rest, how can i get better. they are all driving me nuts. moms should not be able to get sick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I completely agree! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I second that motion!!! it's the worst for us!
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 4:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think mom's should get sick more often, then hide away and force hubby and the kids to appreciate all that we really do!! :)

But yes it sucks because hubby and kids don't actually pick up the slack when you are sick, they just expect you to be sick and do it all. Unless of course they are sick. Then they don't do anything, but you have to do it for them. ugg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• The last time I was sick I was down with the flu for 3 days, when I finally had the energy to drag my ass out of bed my house looked like a tornado hit it. Dishes weren't done (how hard is it to run a dishwasher?) The laundry had piled up because my husband couldn't be bothered to do it, but yet when they are sick they all expect to be waited on hand and foot, especially my husband.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009