Redecoration!

im thinking abot redecarting my kids rooms becuase there rooms are really boring (as my kids would say)but my son anthony and my step daugter made up some kind of plan that they wont tell me how they want there room to look like!everytime i ask they keep saying "guess!" so what do you think theyd like.that can also be cheap.im only 17 with 2 kids a step kid living with my boyfriend without my parents and i dont really have that much money!i mean come on im trying to start a buesnuss but im just staring and im only working at mdonalds!

JessiAndMyAnty

Asked by JessiAndMyAnty at 3:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• painting is a really great way to spice up a room. Also a solid comforter is nice and you can change out the sheets. I taped my dd's room off and made horizontal stripes and it is blue, yellow and pink. adds alot of color cheap. I used 1 inch tape. the room was white first and where ever i used tape to switch colors their is a white stripe btw each color. The measuring and taping took 4ever!!! but its worth it. starting from the top it is blue(12 inches), then pink(8 inches), yellow(8inches), pink(8inchches), blue(floor to 1/2 way up wall). u have to measure floor to cieling and use a laser level to get lines and how many inches/color right for your room.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i would take a piece of paper and draw out some really ugly plan and say well, if you won't tell me how you want your room i guess i'll have to think of ideas myself. that might make them give you some input lol. but paint is the most wow for your buck
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• 17? You should be planning your prom, not kids' bedrooms. I am so depressed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Let them draw their ideas on the walls.
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 5:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009