Birthday Party Questions???

I'm always full of ideas when other people ask, but now I'm planning a party for my own kids and I'm drawing a blank! The party is for my 2 year old boy/girl twins, and a lot of the guests will be 3 & under + parents. I have rented a bounce house and I am making pupcakes (cupcakes that look like puppies). The invitations also have puppies, so I guess that is our theme, though it doesn't really matter since I don't intend to do much decorating beyond the pupcakes. I've decided not to serve a meal, but I think we will need snacks and music.

What are your great ideas for snacks and drinks?

What kind of music (CD's) would you play?

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!!!

TweenAndTwinMom

Asked by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• The pupcakes sound great! If this is at your home, I recommend Capri Sun for the juice of choice. It is clear and stainfree! :) For music, Mardels has very inexpensive kids music or even Walmart (all like $5.00 or less) You could use the music for a 'pupcake' walk or musical chairs (instead of chairs, use colorful construction paper taped to the floor. The kiddos are young enough they don't have a long way to the ground)

A cheap snack that everyone loves (both young and small) is a combination of regular m&ms mixed with golden grahams cereal and pretzel sticks.
    sassynae98

Answer by sassynae98 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• cheetos are always a hit or that white popcorn that is like styrofaom
    fruit
    juice to drink
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You can also usually get kids cds from your local library for free if you don't want to pay. That young I would stick to something easy...maybe hot dogs. They can be cut into strips by the parents for the littl kids and the parents can eat them too. I am with the capri sun lady. Along with stain free...NO CUPS to wash! WOO HOO! Good luck!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• as a pp said caapri sun,they even make 100% juice ones now too.And juicy juice makes 100% puches too.Cd..why not a dvd of them from the past year?And just put some music on it.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 7:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Thanks for all the great ideas! I will definitely be buying some Capri Sun!!!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2009