I WANT TO GO INTO LABOR ALREADY

im 37 weeks and 1 day.This is my 1st and shes a baby girl.I want her here already.I have everything ready for her and set up.I wanna hold her and kiss her and take care of her and plain old see her.I have a lot of pressure on my uterus and bladder.I cant get comfortable aat night sleeping.9 months is enough lol.Im getting more and more aggravated/miserable by the day.is there a way i can make labor come quicker as long as its healthy and natural.I want my baby!

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 3:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There are some home methods that can help send you into labor : sex, walking, warm baths, nipple stimulation. However, until the baby's lungs are fully developed your body will not release the hormone necessary for these methods to work. I am right there with you on this- I am 39 weeks and soo ready to have this baby! There isn't much though that you can do, and most doctors will not induce early unless there are health complications (such as the baby being too big). Watch tv, read a book, talk to friends- anything to keep your mind occupied! It won't be much longer either way, and then you will have a perfect healthy little baby to hold!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• gl girl LOL .... my son is riding on my pelvis & i'm 36 weeks SO READY to have him.. thank God my doctor will induce me in 3 weeks if he's not born by then
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• There are things you can do to TRY to make labor come on but really it all comes down to when your baby is ready to come out. Lots of walking, sex and nipple stimulation are pretty much the only things I've heard of to start up labor but like I said, baby will come when she is ready.
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• dude. welcome to motherhood. You should try and relax. Try and get as comfortable as possible. you can wait to make sure that baby is as healthy as possible. Sometimes pregnancy is miserable but in the end it is worth every ache and pain.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 4:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• due dates can be off by 2 weeks. they are just estimates. be patient. your baby isn't ready, and if she was, then she would already be here. the longer she's in there, the healthier she will be. you'll be much happier w/ a healthy girl at home, than being more comfy and having a baby stay in the hospital while you go home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I agree with anon :)
    Mzrocks

Answer by Mzrocks at 4:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i wouldnt do anything crazy to have her.im thinking of stuff that might help the process..sex,walking,showers, stimulation,back rubs.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 4:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• just enjoy the time you have left as much as possible. get comfy and relax, you'll need the energy.

besides, that baby is going to come out unless she's ready. period.

=]
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• WALK AND SEX. I HAD MY SON AT 37 WKS AND MY DD AT 38 WKS. HAVE U DIALTED YET?
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Four wheeling or loud music could possibly put you into labor or even try having sex. Im thirty four weeks so im right there with you about the baby coming out but i would trying going slow and stuff on a four wheeler that would be one thing the vibrations could make her want to wiggle her way out.
    mommy2b924

Answer by mommy2b924 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2009