lymp nodes????

I have anxiety and I have breast cyst so I am always feeling for them. I feel in my arm pit also. I think I have pushed on my arm pit so much that I have made my lymp nodes swell up. I have heard that they are very sensitive?? I wonder if I made them swell up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• idk but i had a swollen lymph node in my throat b4.omg it got big that it kind of made me look like a turkey.i had to take antibiotics for it and eventually it went away.i almost had to get surgery for it..
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 4:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm Sorry on that! Might you have a plugged Sweat Duct too? Its never good to borrow trouble or a illness. But You know your own body best. If you think its serious or troubles you get it checked out for your own piece of mind. Try not to stress over it! Hope it checks out Well for you! Feel Better!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009