My head is everywhere- Make me a list for my hopspital bag please!!

I feel stupid, but I can't think stright.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol i just packed mine & took about 3 changes of clothes for me, about 6 for the baby, shampoo, conditioner, make up, toothbrush & toothpaste, body wash, list of ppl to call and i need to find a book to take GL that's all i'm taking but some ppl may reccomend more
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I brought my own shampoo and conditioner, lotion, razor, hair ties, face wash, face lotion, pajamas, going home clothes, robe, slippers, breastfeeding stuff(if you are going to breastfeed) makeup(if you choose to wear it), deodarent(SP?) outfit for baby, book or magazine, I also brought my own soap, camera. can't think of anything else!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• oh yeah, toothbrush and toothpaste!
    Anonymous

• FOR YOU::
    Comfy clothes for at least 3 days
    PJ's
    a Robe
    Your shower essentials; shampoo, conditioner, body wash, washcloth, and a TOWEL (i didn't bring that and I begged my mom to bring one lol)
    Toothbrush and Toothpaste
    Hair Brush

FOR BABY::
    Socks
    Any outfit you want to bring home in
    A few outfits for while your at the hospital
    Blankets if you don't want to use the hospitals
    (No need to bring diapers or things like that because the hospital provides them)
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• 00o0o yea and a camera and LOTS of batteries :)

Things to pamper yourself so you feel fresh when everyone is there.

Also don't be afraid to set your own hours for visitors :) The hospital allowed 7am til midnight and I asked anyone who wasn't my parents or DH to only be there from 9am-10pm
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Don't forget your cell phone charger!!!!
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 4:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I didn't bring one at first. I went to the hospital, had my son and called a friend to bring one for me. I told her what I needed.. mostly phone charger, change of clothes.. everything else was provided for me.. all toiletries, giant disposable panties, pads, etc.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 5:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Everytime I answer this question I have to add this..
    a couple pairs of larger undies that are comfy but that you wouldn't mind throwing away if need be.. sorry tmi, but lets face it.. it's true. lol
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I just packed mine this morning and all that is in it is:
    bathroom items (shampoo, conditioner, brush, toothpaste, toothbrush, deoderant)
    a robe
    clothes to wear home (shorts, shirt, underwear, bra)
    camera
    the baby's outfit (one for pictures and one to wear home, the one I have for pictures will be too hot I think to wear home)
    a receiving blanket
    That is it. This is my third and I have found that this is all I need. My hospital supplies underwear, I use those so I mess up my own and I wear the hospital gowns instead of ruining my own pjs. They also supply pads, diapers and whatever else you may need. I also do grab my pillow when we leave for the hospital.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009