anyone had an Ovarian cyst?

If so what what did you do to have it removed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Health

• I had one after a miscarriage, it went away naturally. I had cramps for awhile though
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Most ovarian cysts will go away on their own. If they get too big then the doctors will suggest going in and surgically removing it, or they can try hormone therapy via birth control pills. I have PCOS and have had many cysts but most I didn't even really know I had bc they would go away on their own. Why are you needing it removed? Have you talked to a doctor about therapy or surgery?
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I don't have insurance so I makes it difficult to get checked. I been feeling sharp pain and I have an IUD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• most of them are not removed and left alone, they can either pop or just go away on thier own. but if thier really big and causing alot of problems then an ob/gyn will surgically remove them. my lil sis has had this problem for a long time now and i have had a few ..they totally suck
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I know I had one in '05. I'm still paying off that Doctor's visit. I didn't do anything about it! Funny thing is I have A Friend. We're Busty, left handed blondes that have on on our left ovary! Plus+ we were born on the same Date! So many times they can go away! Unless it really gets out of control. Its alright! I just have to live with many issues! Having no insurance and being jobless. DH & I. But if you have insurance or concerns or pain. Please go in. Get it taken care of if it disrupts your Quality of life! Hope you find what works for you! Get Healthy & Well!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009