When were the best years of your life?

You know how everybody tells kids these are the best years of your life. Well were your childhood years the best? Mine def were not, I hated them, I think now i'm havin the best years of my life.

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hated my childhood years.. an high school was def. not the best time... now that im 19 going on 20 with a little one coming :) i think this is my best year so far! i cant wait for the many more but so far this is the best year
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 4:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think these are the best years of my life.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think my childhood years were great!! No worries, good parents, lots of family and friends. HS and beyond was kind of sucky. Then there was my first marriage.... that sucked too. I did 2 of my wonderful children from it, though!! I think I am in another phase of great years now. I finally am comfortable in my own skin. I have the best hubby I could ever imagine, and beautiful children!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Age 16 through 19 were awesome - the best years of my life in my earlier life.
    My time in life now are the best years of my life. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Ugh Ages 14-17...gosh i miss the pre-heartbreak ages but im moving on with a great man and baby on the way so im looking forward to these being the best of my life.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My childhood was great. Pretty much picture perfect. High School was NOT great for me...

But I am the happiest now than I have ever been. Every year gets better and better.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• From birth til t (??? I guess when God calls me home) ..I'm having the best time of my life every day of my life...what else do I have to compare it too? I only have one life to live so I live it to the fullest and not allow negative behavior affect me because I know that there's always a solution to a problem.....sure I have those up and down days but I'm thankful to be able to have what so many wish they had...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• 13-17
    now
    hopefully in the future too
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• They're all great years in their own way. I had a great time from 21-24. I was single, lived in an urban city and got to do whatever the hell i wanted. I'm having a good time now at 28, married and with my new baby. I absolutely hated being a teenager and even kinda hated being a kid. I was always one of those kids who couldn't wait to grow up and I hated being told what to do all the time.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• hmm well i had an AMAZING time ages 15-17. it was a blast/blur of happiness and peace:) but now i have a 2 year old daughter and hubby so im now saying theses are the best years ...just in a different way..and i look forward to the days where i can stay up all night by the ocean and watch the sunrise again.:) so all in all im having many many great years now and ahead of me.:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009