So... who else is almost completely positive

our economy wouldn't be in such shambles had Obama NOT made presidency?

I think about this as I recount the story of the 90-some year old woman in Bronx, NY, that applied and got her very first state ID - - - JUST so she could vote for Obama? I feel that people were so desperate for him to win, and now that the world as we know it is falling down around us, they're running in fear!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 4:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Apparently John McCain doesn't agree with you as he stated that Obama deserves credit for the positive turn around with the actions that he took...
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Yeah alright hum....I have been positive OP
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It was in shambles before!! WAKE the FU*& UP!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• As I remember the economy wasn't any better befor he got president right??? So that leads me to the conclusion that George W. Bush is the reason for it or it happens while he was president... So why again is it Obama's fault???
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 4:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Sounds about right. Except I'm not almost completely positive the country would be better, I know it would. How many people who voted for him are crawfishin now and wish they hadn't voted for him? Lots. Tried to tell them this man isn't what you think he is but no no, "He's all about change" yeah whatever. Look where that got our country? Deeper in debt in less than 6 months. He is drowning our economy and sinking our country without batting an eye. Those of you that still believe your vote meant something and you believe in this sham what will you think for your grand children's children who pay for this mistake of a president?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• and now HE is making it worse...he has already tripled our debt.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Such is true, but it's getting increasingly worse as days pass and bills are passed without governmental retrospect!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• AND, I didn't vote for Bush either... !
    matobe

• The economy was a mess before. But I think someone else would have been better suited to helping us recover. Obama has screwed us over, and it will take years (decades) to fix what he has broken. Time to take responsibility and stop blaming Bush...
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Can you show proof that he tripled the debt???
    How do you know that if McCain would have been president he would make everything better?
    You can't get a country out of debt in a few months...
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 4:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009