Does your husband want a Stepford Wife?

Why do you think he does or doesn't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I think many men want the Stepford woman. I know my SO wants one but too bad for him. He's not getting her! He's stuck with me! Ok, I will say that I pretend to play the part at least during sex and I tell him that he controls (he's a control freak) but we all know who controls! YEAH....Women rule!!!!! (at least to get what we want!)

Answer by admckenzie at 4:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No he doesn't!!! My husband is in the Military so he needs somebody that can take care of everything and do her own thing while he is away!
    And isn't it the whole fun part on a relationship that everybody can say what they think!!!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 4:19 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• If he did ... he surely wouldn't have married me lol!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:20 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We actually had this conversation the other night. My mom is very old fashioned and as she says "what your husband sayd is what goes" I was raised that way so I have the same tendencies to do what will make my husband happy and it drives him nuts!!!! He lost it the other night and said "Do you have a brain? Are you capable of making decisions?" When I said yes he said "Then please don't count on me to make every decision. We are MARRIED your not my slave or maid. Whatever decisions need to be made we make TOGETHER and if it's something that is small and unimportant just tell me what you decided later" So no he doesn't want a Stepford wife he wants a partner who he considers his equal
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• One, of many, reasons why our marriage is ending in divorce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am sure he would love it if I was more stepford but I am who I am, and he loves me
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 4:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Sometimes he acts like does.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• OP here~
    Today my dh said something about how the house ins't clean enough and HE had to do it. Ha ha, If he EVER does anything around the house he does such a crappy job that I have to redo it.
    I had a headache this morning and didn't jump up and clean and make his breakfast. I am so angry at him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I think my husband would leave me if I doted on him all of the time and had no backbone. I cook and clean because I like to do it and because I want it done right.
    Bless his heart he tries but I have fairly high standards of "clean".

He likes that I am not a total pushover and I like that he's not a total neanderthal.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I wish I could turn back the hands of time. He has taken me for granted.
    Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009