ok so i tested and it looks like a BFN, but looking closer at the strip next to the control line there is a weird white line and i don't remember ever seeing it before. its where the test line would show up. is it just the chemical line or something just the spot that turns purple but isn't. its a $ store test.

understand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• dont be so sure its bfn.. i did that and sure enough three weeks later.. I was 7 weeks and having me another baby..
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Wait another few days. Test again. Sometimes the hormone level isn't strong enough to pick it up.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• well i am already really late. this is CD71.
    but i have been having some symptoms, but then i think its just me, or maybe af is finally on her way. i wasnt going to test again till next week. but i was really gaggy today and went to the store (even at home) and a lot of smells are getting to me.
    so i thought i would give it a shot.
    but last time i took a $ store test and it was pos it showed up instantly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• If it's a colored line it's positive, if not then it's probably just an evaporation line. Test again in a few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• its not colored.
    and i don;t think it had time to evaporate. my pos hpt from my first preg (i kept) still shows pos. and that was almost a year ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i think im just trying to see what isnt there
    :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009