Please give me your input!

Okay I've been making these sites to keep my mind right ever since my mother became terminal (she had small cell lung cancer) and I was trying to take care of her during her last 2 months alive. I first made this site for graphics peaceloveanbabiesdesign.com and then I decided to make this site because a lot of women who I knew on a pregnancy site couldn't make private accounts so I decided to make a social network
peace-love-an-mommas.ning.com

If you ladies could check them out and give me your input I would love to hear it... I've been busting my butt on them and if you have ideas then I'm all ears... Feel free to use any graphics that you want as well as if you want to join the social network then feel free too!!!

Thanks ladies!

MizzPLM

Asked by MizzPLM at 4:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I did check a few things out on each and good job I will check them out better when my DD isn't into everything and I have her in bed but good good job mommie now have a break and do something for just you and you only...
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009