What are you cooking for dinner?

That is the question I ponder all day. Do you have any suggestions or websites with receipes that are quick and easy. The ones I have found you have to buy the whole grocery strore to make them.

msjenni

Asked by msjenni at 5:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Grilling steak, broccoli and cheese rice, salad and some fruit for the girls.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Cyclone Pasta, Caesar Salad, and Pecan Pie for dessert!! One of my new favorite meals!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• You really need to start doing meal planning. Once you get "in the groove" of planning meals and snacks, you will spend less money at the grocery store because you will only buy groceries that you need; you will have less stress and more time because you will not be obsessing about what to make for dinner.

I save our favorite recipes in a yahoo mail account, so I can always find them and share them.

We had a late lunch, my daughter is still at overnight camp, and my husband is helping a neighbor build loft beds for his daughters. We were planning to grill pizza and pineapple, but it's raining.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• spinach, sweet potato fries and left over hotdogs.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Here's a great website with healthy recipes that are simple and easy. My sister swears by these recipes and I've tried a few myself(including some desserts LOL)....

http://www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com/Recipes/

She was on a diet for a while and was trying to eat healthier and said this was the best site she found for good meals that are quick and easy too.

This pound cake looks tasty, and with some strawberries and reddi whip would be even better LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 8:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• ooops here's the link to the pound cake...I got so excited about it forgot to post the link LOL

http://www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com/Recipes/10721/1/Classic-Buttery-Pound-Cake.aspx
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 8:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm not cooking tonight... We ordered pizza... So it's a grease night for us =-)
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 9:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• We did left-over night. Everything gets pulled out of the fridge from meals all week and heated. Whatever isn't eaten gets tossed down the disposal. So it was chicken nuggets, roast beef, fries, and mixed veges. lol
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 9:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009