If the health care plan is approved we else can you go for medical care?

I am not rich but I do have conditions in my family that would require us to be seen almost immediately...I was just wondering what other countries have good health care and not the type of system we are headed for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• IF it passes...IF...you'll have at least 3 1/2 years to find alternatives to your medical needs, as the plan will not have been implemented until that time.

Since other countries, like AUSTRALIA, are moving AWAY from socialized medicine, perhaps they'll be the country of choice for getting expensive treatments?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• good question ... Mexico ??
    Not Canada ... not England ... not Europe - they all have socialist medical systems.

I saw a special once about people going to Thailand for cheaper organ transplants and such ...

It's scary.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I saw a special once about people going to Thailand for cheaper organ transplants and such ...

But they are getting the organs from prisoners and street people. There is basically nowhere left to go.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I'm certain you will be able to receive care at your regular doctor's office.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I was also going to suggest Australia.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009