IS ANYONE DOING THE AVON BUSSINESS ?

IF YOU ARE IN THE BUSSINESS I JUST SIGNED UP AND I AM JUST CONFFUSED TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!

Carmela_D

Asked by Carmela_D at 5:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I was selling Avon last year.... what are you confused with?
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:56 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.cosmeticsdatabase.com
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Anyway.................................I would just talk to the person who signed you up and they should be able to help you out. I did it before and it was a little confusing at first but don't worry you will get the feel of it.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• IMO, Avon is a waste of time unless you know a ton of people that are willing to be repeat customers. It seems like everyone sells Avon. Avon is old fashioned and has yet to catch up with the times. Avon still thinks this is the 1950's where women love to buy make up and stuff from a catalog. You are better off to start your own business where you can actually make money.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I used to sell Avon last year. It didn't work out for me, maybe it will work for you. I agree with Frogbaby.. ask the person who signed you up. I recently started working from home. Check out my website if you decide to do something else.
    Best Wishes!!!

www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• TRY PAMPERED CHEF... I'm a consultant and I LOVE IT.. if you want more information please contact me.. As far as Avon goes. I heard it is very difficult because their consultant's don't do "shows" Like Pampered Chef and other business's do.
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009