TEASE HAIR

im trying to tease my hair for the first time. what are some tips? i want it to look big and full. for a wedding im going to tomarrow. im curing my hair if that helps also

asistartomosh

Asked by asistartomosh at 5:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Experiment with teasing. However, using something to roll (cover) with your hair could be better. Take pantyhose and put something inside (something close to your hair color). This would make for a fuller French twist.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:08 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• before you blow dry your hair put a little moose on your roots then blow dry it, take a comp spray it with hairspray before you tease a strand of hair and just do that with every strand.
    I don't know if you have thick or think hair but my hair is really thick and heavy so I have to use a lot of hairspray or other hair products, but if you have a teasing comb that will help a bunch
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:10 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• or you can go to walmart and they have special thing you can put in your hair that makes your hair look bigger in the back, I don't know what it's called but it comes in a pink box and they also advertised them on late nite tv
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• try a bumpit they are awsome I have them i think thats what the pp was talking about $10 at wal-mart
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2009