Are YOU "THE MOB"?

I am the mob. My kids are the mob. My grandma is the mob. My family members did not shed blood for this country so that their elected officials could silence them into shame if they dared to speak out and voice their concerns.

Are you the mob?

link below ....hilarious

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am the MOB!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Why can't I get the old:

"I'm a pepper, you're a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper...wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Be a pepper, driiiiiiiink Dr. Pepper....Be a Pepper....driiiiiiiiiiiiiink.........

song out of my head!??!?! LOL

:o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I will be a pepper!!!!!
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 6:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• No I am not part of the MOB but many people in my area are. And quite frankly they scare the shit out of me. They tout white supremacy and how blacks have their place in society....yep, you can have your mob.  They call the local radio station and the local conservative guy eggs them on.  And he encourages  them to participate in justifiable homicides of doctors who preform abortions.  Not the kind of group I want to associate with.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 6:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i dont get why if you speak aout against Obama's administration you're all of the sudden 'the mob'

i had NOTHING nice to say about Bush's administration and i was never called 'the mob'

i dont get it, but yes i guess i am 'the mob'
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• They tout white supremacy and how blacks have their place in society....yep, you can have your mob.  They call the local radio station and the local conservative guy eggs them on.  And he encourages  them to participate in justifiable homicides of doctors who preform abortions.  Not the kind of group I want to associate with

whoa if thats what the mob does i dont want anything to do with it!

pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• They tout white supremacy and how blacks have their place in society....yep, you can have your mob.

I believe we are talking about a DIFFERENT "mob" frog!!! Did you click on the link above to see what Obama calls "The Mob?!" If you spoke out against ObamaCare, held an anti ObamaCre sign, or just stood and WATCHED others, you would be labeled as being a member of "The Mob!" Pathetic, isn't it?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• okay i feel good about being the mob again, i just dont want to be a part of frog's mob ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I know about what MOB you mean. Our local conservative guy is boasting about being part of the MOB against Obama. I have no beef with those that have concerns about his policies. I don't even want to suggest you or any other poster is part of his same agenda....but around here those that are "concerned" about Obama's administration tend not to be too informed about the facts, still argue about if the dude is black or white, and encourages people to show up at their representatives' houses and shout at them. I'm sorry but I just don't see how that is democracy. I'm all for voting out representatives you don't like. And if Obama and other democrats get reelected then there is a large portion of people who agree with their politics. I just get a little tired of being told the only reason why I voted for Obama was white guilt. Not said on here but around where I live it is widely talked about.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 6:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009