i feel wrong.

i have an adopted son about 11 but we dont real treat each other right.wat bothers me is that hes stared to act wierd for example when i take a bath i think he watches from under the door.one time i huged him and this might sound rude but i felt his penis rockhrad.he was rubbing it on my private when i huged him!!!!.wat i hate the most is that hes dad is far from home and cant talk to him.what should i do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I really think there is something wrong with you for feeling this way!
    Your son is starting puberty so of course he is nosy how women look naked! You maybe need to sit down with him and have a talk about the flowers and the bees!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I don't think there is nothing wron with you. Boys maybe be curious how naked women look but he should respect you enough not to do that.
    I would try talking to him
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i personally think thats kind of wierd. i know boys will be curious, but about theyre mom???? thats not normal. you should take him for some therapy.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• This is NOT normal behavior, even for a boy in puberty. You need to get him into counseling before he does something that will ruin his entire life. Call his doctor or school counselor for a referral to someone who counsels adolescents. Do it NOW!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am concerned that you think of his as your adopted son, not simply your son. It sounds like you could both use family therapy

Answer by rkoloms at 2:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• its natural that he is curious and all but maybe you should try establishing that you are his "mom" not just some girl. sit down and talk to him. if hes uncomfortable wait for your husband to have a talk with him. i wish you the best of luck.
    jhutch8267

Answer by jhutch8267 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm curious...is he your dh's son from another marriage or adopted in a different way. Some curiousity is normal. But my oldest son is the same age and has never acted that way.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• An important question is was he adopted from birth or under around age 2 or 3? That info may help to provide you more answers on this.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 11, 2009