When are you to get ur period again after birth?

what is the average month afterwards? or how long did it take for ur's to come back on its own?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Depends on the person. If you're breastfeeding it MIGHT delay it more. I exclusively breastfed both of my boys, yet my period came back a couple of months postpartum after my first and before my 6 week appointment with my second.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It depends... I did not get my period until I stopped breastfeeding!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• i am formula feeding (didnt take to breast for 3 days so was kinda forced to bottle) and he was born june 18th and i still havent gotten it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• mine was born june 4th, and i just got it today
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I had mine right about 6 weeks post partum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Maybe I'm just weird...after I had my son, I didn't get mine until a month after his first birthday. I bf pretty heavy up until he was about 10 months old. I had to wean him because I had to have oral surgery.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I got my first one 3 months after I had my baby and it lasted 28 days. It was horrible and it had lots of clots for the first week.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I got mine 2 months after I had my son. It was extremely heavy and had clots. I had to ff after a week cuz he was not latching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My son is 13 months and I still don't have it. With my first it took 18 months, and my middle was 12 months. I BF on demand, yes still.
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 10:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009