For Moms with jogging strollers...

Is there a big difference between the ones whose front wheels swivel vs. the ones that don't? We wouldn't be taking the jogger to go shopping or anything but if I want to take my dd for a walk in it is it going to be hard for me to turn?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the ones where the front wheel swivels.. and it's wonderful. It makes the turning much more smoother -you're able to kind of do it "on a dime" as they say.
    With the ones that don't - they turn as well - but you have to do a kind of wide turn... like a semi.

I recommend that ones where the front wheel swivels.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Get one that can lock into position or swivel. You'll be much happier.

The ones that don't have swivel wheels turn WIDER than a semi. They are awesome for walking and jogging. Much easier to use in a store or elsewhere if you can unlock the wheel and let it swivel.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2009