Thank you for your help on my last Question :)

Thank u so much Ladies! Nick will not be back until tomorrow but. I showed the condom to DH and told him what happened and he basicly said what you ladies pointed out!! -This mean is truely commited to his girlfriend,-He is atleast protecting himself (or planning to if he is not having sex yet). - He also cares very much about her because he is taking the steps to protect both of them. I know he really loves this girl too. Well we decided we will talk to him together, I will explain what happened and DH and I will tell him how proud we are of him (for above listed reasons). And we decided Nick will be more comfortable talk to his dad so he will tell him if he has any Qs dads here. I think I really on freaked out cuz its just the thought of my little boy having sex! I truely am so proud of his respect for the girl and knowlege to use potection. ill try to update after we talk to him and let u know how it went. Thnx agian ladies

xomommy25

Asked by xomommy25 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• this was what Oprah was about today. It even gave the questions parents should ask. Maybe they are on her website if you are interesting in what other parents ask and what Dr Berman asked the kids thinking about having sex at a young age. One of the shockers for me was that no one seems to be teaching them how to put on a condom so it won't break. Maybe dad feels confident enough to cover that for Nick

Answer by admckenzie at 6:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• well i hope your talk with son goes good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009