What does a fetal hiccup feel like?

That would be really nice to know right now, i've had some weird movements, i won't get into that, just tell me what hiccups feel like?

thanks! :)

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My son was a big fan of hiccuping, so I know exactly how to describe the feeling.

Feels just like a spasm muscle twitch.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I always felt mine when I was around 7 months but it was just like my belly was jumping. It was really funny. Kinda like a pulsating feeling.

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• it feels like a heartbeat to me doesnt tickle or anything like other people have told me it feels like a heartbeat in my lower stomach
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 6:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• ok, i'm seven months and have felt a few times what feels like a seizure in there, but only lasts a few seconds.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:02 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• for me it kind of felt like tickles or some one moving thier fingers around reallt fast on th inside of my belly
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• it's a little like a rhythmic bumping in one spot.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• The best way I can describe it is that it feels like either a lot of really quick small kicks.. OR like a really fast heartbeat that you can feel.. thats how i described it when i had no idea what was going on. i didn't find out that is what it was until I had a NST and I kept pressing the kick button.. and the dr was like "oh no no..those are hiccups, not kicks" LOL
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:33 PM on Aug. 7, 2009