ahhhhh

I feel so dumb asking this...I mean geez I have a daughter so I should know what a pregnancy is like in the beginning...but then again that was 4 yrs ago and I was 16...who thinks to remember all that at 16???

I think I'm pregnant but I haven't tested. I've had previous miscarriages so I dunno if I'm freaking or if its normal...I was suppose to start my period monday and all week I've been having light cramping like I'm going to start my period but nothing. I've had heartburn, gettin sick and so effing tired. what do ya'll think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds pretty possible
    but it could just be your body is tired because you are about to start your period
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• you should take a test
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• sounds like me when i found out i was pregnant. i would just go try a test..you never know. you can grab one from the $1 store even...a nurse told me they work just as well.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• If you had sex, you could be pregnant. Take a test. The dollar store ones are what are used at most doctor's offices. Good luck either way :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009