what does your LO do that makes you laugh?

when my son does something he shouldnt be doing i scold him and shake my finger at him, and now he does that back to me and also at his toys when they dont 'cooperate' its TOOOOOO funny.

what about you?

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 6:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter is seventeen months and when i say no to her she looks up at me squints her eyes and nods and whispers yes its adorable..
    zoeilyy

Answer by zoeilyy at 6:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• My son is 8 months old and whenever I say "no" he shakes his head back and forth a bunch and then smiles at me. :]

Thanks Your Baby Can Read, all he's learned so far is NO! Haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 7:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Oh man, I could go on for HOURS with answers to this question!

Right now he's standing at the front window yelling at a fly..."Hey fly! What cha doin in here!?!?!"

How convenient that he's just hilarious all of the time. Lol!
    He talks in funny voices, makes funny faces, does silly dances. He's got such a good sense of humor.

One of my favorite things he's done is altered the words to the song "You are my sunshine."
    He puts "fruit salad" at the end of every line in the song and gets mad if we try to sing it the proper way.

"You are my sunshine(fruit salad),
    my only sunshine(fruit salad),
    You make me happy (fruit salad)
    when skies are gray(fruit salad)
    You'll never know dear(fruit salad),
    how much I love you(fruit salad)
    Please don't take my sunshine away(fruit salad)"

He's such a weirdo! I love it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• LOL that is so cute pookiepoo!

Simon just started playing this game where he'll find a piece of paper on the floor and show it to me, if I try to get it he pulls his hand away and laughs hysterically. He also just started walking so he'll try to run away with it, loose his balance, catch it again, and then take off once more laughing all the way! It is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!

beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• DD is 5 months and she just giggles all the time. and she screams (not like a crying scream) just a mariah carey high note scream when we're watching tv. everyone laughs but i know that i could never take her to the movies. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2009