What to expect after 30 weeks?

This is my first pregnancy, and like many other expectant mothers im anxious to go into labor already.....Im just wondering what big changes should i expect from here until the big day? On the down side, iv been getting more headaches lately. But on the good side, my baby shower is in 3 weeks so that gives me something to look forward to to pass the time.

Dazey18

Asked by Dazey18 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well im almost 32wks and nothing has changed kinda just seems like this is going to last forever! not really what you want to hear im sure lol but thats how it seems to me..
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 6:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Well sweetpea...lemme tell you this once those contractions come you going to be regreating everything u just typed, but its a wonderful thing giving both one of the best qualitites i belive a woman has, but you going to start feeling alot of pressure and your pelvic area might start cracking as you toss left and right as your babys head starts going more n more downward...good luck and god bless you and the lil one on the way
    IHeArTZoEy

Answer by IHeArTZoEy at 7:14 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Your brain will shrink. Really. it is temporary, but you will be a total airhead.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• you will just waddle and feel like a whale has been duck-taped to your torso...... at least that's how i feel everytime i'm getting close to my due date lol. gl
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 7, 2009