i been with my daughter father for 5 years and we recently had our daughter in march, i feel that things are not working out between us but then i feel that i have to stay with him for my daughter...its so confusing when your a mom you hold so much responsbility. he is disrespectful to me, he curses in front of her, he loves her but the things he does is not what a father would do. more so a boy, what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• You shouldn't stay with eachother for your kids. It can hurt them more in the long run.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Did he just start acting like this? Or has he always acted like this?

Answer by louise2 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I am wondering if he has always acted immature and you are now more aware of it because you are responsible for 2 little lives. The thing is that you have 2 children together, and since you've given birth just a few months ago, he may not have adjusted as well to the bigger family. I think you may need to give him more time. This is the person that you picked to father your children. He's always going to be in your life now. Good luck!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• since your not married i say leave. your wasting your time on him and he won't change. you accept men for who they are. if you don't accept him leave him. i wish i had done it sooner with my ex. gosh a lot of wasted yrs with him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• stop having children with men who don't respect you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• anon grow up y be rude?? seriously op is clearly having a hard time with this do you think if all 5 yrs of this were bad she would have stayed? i mean yeah some women do but most dont! i have a feeling one of the other posters is right you see it more now that you have a daughter and when deciding what to do think of it this way what would you want your daughter to do? would you want her to stay for the kids or would you want her to leave and be happy just because you arent with the dad doesnt mean she cant have a relationship with him... i am not trying to be rude by saying this but are you worried he wont be invovled with her if you leave?
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:15 AM on Aug. 8, 2009