Keep the prayer chain going! What would you like prayer for?

List any and all your requests!

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I need a job real bad. My husbands hours keep getting cut-each week it varies. Our student loans are knocking, interest rates have risen on 3 of our credit cards and I will be going to the welfare office on monday to see if we can get help with food. All I want is job-thats it.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• ok i will say a pray for me...i wish me and my neighbor could finally come to some kind of reconsiliation...ok prayer done.....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would like for you to pray for everything that is lost to get saved before its to late.... We are running out of time.. Thanks :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would like you to pray for my 28 year old niece who is dying of cancer. She probably only has a couple of weeks to live. She has 2 small children and a husband who is very uncooperative, he's not taking care of the children and is forgetting to give my niece her meds. Also pray for my sister and her husband (my nieces parents) they are in so much pain over slowly watching their daughter die.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Also pray for my sister who can't have children, she is in a foster to adopt program and just lost a 6 mos.old baby that she had since the baby was 2 days old. She thought that she was going to adopt her. Please pray that someday soon she will get her forever children.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I want all of you to know, I have added all these requests to my prayer list,as well. hinson, I agree, we definetly need to pray for the lost. Also, please pray my mom continues to progress as well as she is,and can come home next week.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I just sat here and spoke to the Lord on every request that I have seen here so far and I am going to keep crying out to Him about these and whatever other requests are listed. Please pray for me and my family as well.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Please pray for our soldiers who continue to serve, whether you believe we should be at war or not, they and their families could use our prayers. My neighbor was just called up for service from the National Guard. He will be deployed for a year.
    LibbyLife

Answer by LibbyLife at 7:54 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I would like to petition the Lord on the behavior of the women here in the CM posts...including mine.
    Continue prayer for the people in Yemmen and for all them that mocked and ade pokes about needing prayer for them.
    The children will all be returning to school soon and I am asking the Lord to close the mouth of all that is not of moral things. Praying for blessings over the PS, home-school and private school teachers. Their jobs are not easy, the rooms are too full and some hate what has to be taught.
    I will also continue to pray for this country to turn itself around before it is too late.
    Asking that God either save and help this man in the White House or get him gone.
    Standing in the gap for all the soldiers and their families.

Thank you for starting this thread and hopefully you will be able to continue it.
    What the world needs more than anything right now is PRAYER. PRAYER and FASTING and more PRAYER.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Pray against discouragement in our circumstances. Pray for the peace of Christ to reign in our hearts. Pray that I will know what I believe and believe what I know. I'm less concerned about the circumstances than I am with my heart and my relationship with Christ.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2009