can you tell from the man if you pregnant

i herd that the man can carry some women symptoms and she don't have none or very little.

msandrews2

Asked by msandrews2 at 6:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well idk wbout her not hainv none or anything and him having them..my mom was sick and my dad would get her m/s sometimes and when she went into labor he was having contractons too. my df has had my contractions on and off with this baby too..
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Huh????
    So you asking if you think you are pregnant your hubby shows symptoms of you being pregnant???
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 7:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Not in a rude way, but don't listen to everything you hear, if you want to know if you are preggo take a test or go see a Dr.
    Just like people say you can tell the sex of your baby by doing this or that or whatever they make up, it don't happend you get what God gives you. Good luck and God Bless
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• Whaaaaaat? LOL. You have got to be kidding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• What you're referring to is called "Couvade syndrome". It's actually fairly common.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:27 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• its a sympathy pregnancy and ususly it dosent happen till the man knows your preggers but i guess it could happen before if the two of you are really insync with each other
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• yeah, it is called sympathy pregnancy...... sometimes the men have more cravings and gain more weight than the women LOL it's pretty funny i think
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• ive heard of sympathy pains...my bf claimed to have them..stuff like cravings, peeing alot, being really hungry alot, backache...lol
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:24 PM on Aug. 7, 2009